sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

DN.d: Poisoned The Bodyguard



DAY 1

1) IN THE LIBRARY
Listen to Near's words

2) ROGER'S OFFICE
I still see him as a rival

3) LIBRARY
Don't worry about him

4) COMMON ROOM
Talk to him

4a) was making conversation

5) OUT
Play with the boys

6) MELLO'S ROOM
Better go out for a walk (NECESSARY)

Visit Near's room

6a) OUT
hides and listen

6a1) to become better than Near

6b) LIBRARY
it could give me ideas

6c) ROGER'S OFFICE
looking for Near

Visit again Near's room before going to Mello's room

6d1) NEAR'S ROOM
knock the door

6d2) I came to talk

6e) MELLO'S ROOM
More or less

DAY 2

0) Go to Near's room

0a) Should we go together?

2) LIBRARY
NO WAY!

4) Help him stands up

5) NEAR'S ROOM
Respect Near's privacy

6) ROGER'S OFFICE
Alright

8) COMMON ROOM
Yeah, we did

10) OUT
'kay

10a) Is he lonely?

11) NEAR'S ROOM
Knock on the door

12) ROGER'S OFFICE
I'm trying...

13) Yes, he is

14) LIBRARY
He isn't my best friend

15) MELLO'S ROOM
Better go out for a walk

16) OUT
What?!

17) MELLO'S ROOM
Better go out for a walk

17a) I want to help him

DAY 3

0) Go to Near's room

0a) Let's go together

2) LIBRARY
I have L in my mind

3) NEAR'S ROOM
Looking for Near

4) ROGER'S OFFICE
I will, thanks

5) LIBRARY
I won't miss Near even a bit!

6) COMMON ROOM
We think alike

7) OUT
Join the game

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario