sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

DN.d: Poisoned Loyal Dog



DAY 1

1) IN THE LIBRARY
Listen to Near's words

2) ROGER'S OFFICE
I don't care about him

3) LIBRARY
Don't worry about him

4) COMMON ROOM
Leaves

5) OUT
Play with the boys

6) MELLO'S ROOM
Better go out for a walk (NECESSARY)

6a) OUT
hides and listen

6a1) to ignore Near

6b) LIBRARY
Matt might like it

6c) ROGER'S OFFICE
Walking around and thinking

6e) MELLO'S ROOM
Not really

DAY 2

0) Go to Common Room

0b) COMMON ROOM
I'd rather do something else

4) Don't help him

5) NEAR'S ROOM
Look around Near's room

6) ROGER'S OFFICE
How can you tell?

7) COMMON ROOM
Yeah, I did

8) OUT
'kay

8a) Was he looking at me?

9) LIBRARY
Do homework

11) NEAR'S ROOM
Enter without knocking

12) ROGER'S OFFICE
No matter how much I try

15) MELLO'S ROOM
Better go out for a walk

16) OUT
He'll be okay

17) MELLO'S ROOM
Yes, you are

DAY 3

0) Go out

0b) OUT
Walk around

0b1) Should I tell Roger, then?

1) LIBRARY
I have L in my mind

2) NEAR'S ROOM
Looking for you

3) ROGER'S OFFICE
I will, thanks

4) LIBRARY
Yeah, yeah whatever

5) COMMON ROOM
How annoying

6) OUT
Join the game

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario