sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

DN.d: Poisoned Forever



DAY 1

1) IN THE LIBRARY
Listen to Near's words

2) ROGER'S OFFICE
I still see him as a rival

3) LIBRARY
Don't worry about him

4) COMMON ROOM
Talk to him

4a) was making conversation

5) OUT
Play with the boys

6) MELLO'S ROOM
Better go out for a walk (NECESSARY)

Visit Near's room

6a) OUT
hides and listen

6a1) to become better than Near

6b) LIBRARY
it could give me ideas

6c) ROGER'S OFFICE
looking for Near

Visit again Near's room before going to Mello's room

6d1) NEAR'S ROOM
knock the door

6d2) I came to talk

6e) MELLO'S ROOM
More or less

DAY 2

0) Go to Near's room

0a) Should we go together?

2) LIBRARY
All right

3) Gods, shut up

4) Catch Near

5) NEAR'S ROOM
Respect Near's privacy

6) ROGER'S OFFICE
Alright

7) LIBRARY
There isn't

8) COMMON ROOM
Yes, we did

9) He might be

10) OUT
'kay

10a) Go talk to him

10b) Why don't you play with us?

11) NEAR'S ROOM
Knock on the door

12) ROGER'S OFFICE
Yes, of course

13) ...

14) LIBRARY
He isn't my best friend

15) MELLO'S ROOM
Better go out for a walk

16) OUT
Yes, I hate this girl

17) Go out to where he is

DAY 3

0) Go to Near's room

0a) Let's go together

2) LIBRARY
To kiss Near again

3) NEAR'S ROOM
Looking for Near

4) ROGER'S OFFICE
I told you I'm fine!

5) COMMON ROOM
Draw me instead

6) OUT
I'm not in the mood

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario