sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

DN.d: Poisoned Games


DAY 1

1) IN THE LIBRARY
Look at how Near's breathes

2) ROGER'S OFFICE
I might become obsessed

3) LIBRARY
Maybe, if you find out

4) COMMON ROOM
Talk to him

4a) was making conversation

5) OUT
I'm not in the mood (NECESSARY)

6) MELLO'S ROOM
Better go out for a walk (NECESSARY)

Visit Near's room

6a) OUT
hide and listen

6a1)to punish Near

6b) LIBRARY
it will be hard to sleep

6c) ROGER'S OFFICE
looking for Near

Visit again Near's room before going to Mello's room

6d1) NEAR'S ROOM
Enter without knocking

6d2)I came to see you (NECESSARY)

6e) MELLO'S ROOM
I've other plans for him

DAY 2

0) Go to Near's room

0a) Let's go together

2) Look at Near's eyes

2a) Stop the kiss

3) ROGER'S OFFICE
Leave

4) LIBRARY
don't want to think about it

5) NEAR'S ROOM
Respect Near's privacy

6) COMMON ROOM
try to control yourself

7) MELLO'S ROOM
Better go out for a walk

7a) NEAR'S ROOM
knock on the door

7b) ROGER'S OFFICE
I think you should ask him

7c) OUT
What did you talk about?

7d) COMMON ROOM
...

7e) let's do it again?

7f) stop

DAY 3

0) Go to Near's room

0a) Wait..

0b) Talk more

2) LIBRARY
try to focus on work

3) ROGER'S OFFICE
Release him

4) LIBRARY
Nothing important

5) COMMON ROOM
I don't want her to know

6) OUT
Not even I know him

7) you might be right

8) MELLO'S ROOM
I'm just a bit confused

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario